by caffeine, a poor diet & stress, your kidneys
fight to filter your blood.
Do Your Kidneys Do?
body is a factory. Your two bean shaped organs (kidneys)
track the body’s fluid usage, levels, pressure & location.
Fluid is used to transport waste from the body’s
organs, to the kidneys for processing or treatment then,
excretion as urine.
Your body also has to rid itself of gases, acids, oils,
resins and sludge. Some of the compounds processed by
the kidneys include, lactic acid, uric acid, various
proteins, sugars, salts, excess calcium, potassium and
When these products / by products cannot be fully flushed
from the body, the body is forced to uncomfortably store
them. Healthy kidneys will utilize between 64 to 128
ounces of fluid a day cleansing your system.
Due to their
importance in keeping us healthy, the Chinese call the
kidneys “The Master Organ.” Since
all of our organs run on fluid, the kidneys regulate
every organ of our body.
Your Kidneys Work
Kidneys: The Master Organ Of Life
kidneys regulate your entire system including: the
bladder, blood pressure, ovaries, estrogen, period
cramps, testicles, testosterone, sperm production,
uterus, prostate, sex drive, pancreas, spleen, lymphatic
system, heart, ligaments, ears, scalp, right / left
low back, upper back, left; shoulder, pectoral, trapezes,
elbow; both calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, forearms,
wrists, knees, ankles, your spine, all fingers and
The only areas not regulated by the kidneys are your
right shoulder, right pectoral and right trapezes,
all monitored by your liver. Your right elbow represents
There is never a kidney problem that does not include
a liver problem. The two organs work hand and glove
together. Always address them at the same time.
state of our internal organs are represented
on the face"
- Yellow King of China's physician,
circa 2670 B.C.
Fact: When an area of the face is
very pronounced or calling
attention to itself, it indicates
a weakness or predisposition
to weakness of the associated
The half moon of darkness, redness, puffiness or
pronounced wrinkling under each eye indicates the
state of your kidneys. Your right half moon represents
your right kidney and the left is the left kidney.
Regardless of age, these areas should be smooth
and blemish free.
of Your Kidneys
- Two bean-shaped organs, one on each side of the
- Represent about 0.5% of the total weight of the
- 20–25% of your body’s total
blood supply can be found in the kidney at
- Cleanses the body’s entire blood supply about
300 times a day.
- Continuously regulates the chemical composition
of the blood within narrow limits (diet permitting).
- The liver and kidney form the major homeostatic
(or balancing) centers for the body.
Your Kidneys Need Help?
1) Low back pain, stiffness or soreness?
2) Tire quickly or sleepy from 3-7 P.M.?
3) Left shoulder pain, stiffness or soreness?
4) Sore ankles, calves or feet?
5) Rough periods or low sex drive?
6) Bladder infections & frequent urination?
7) Tinnitus, vertigo or high blood pressure?
8) Puffy, red or dark circles under the eyes?
9) Clear shapes in your field of vision?
10) Weak nails that chip or break?
11) Sore, tingling or numb muscles?
12) Thyroid or lymphatic issues?
13) Swollen, stiff or sore wrists, knees or joints?
14) Scalp irritations or thinning hair?
15) Weak or sore left side of your body?
16) Spleen, pancreatic or weight issues?
17) History of kidney issues or kidney stones?
18) Reproductive health issues?
Count your YES answers and see below.
0-1 May not be an issue yet.
2-3 A slight problem that can be improved.
4-6 Chronic, may continue to worsen.
7 + Severe, help is needed now.
- Excessive protein
- Salts and excess sodium
- Fried foods and processed
- Sugar and Chocolate
- Chemicals / drugs of all types
- Dairy products
- Processed Carbohydrates
- Lack of sleep
- Heavy Meals
- Clean Water
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- Less protein
- Light meals
- A healthy Liver
Click on the brochure image to download
the brochure in PDF format.
a 2 month supply depending
a 1 month supply depending
to use Kidney Rescue™
When you wake... 2-5 Tablets
Mid Afternoon... 2-5 Tablets
Mid Morning... 2-5 Tablets
Bedtime... 2-5 Tablets
Note: If your practitioner works out a different protocol for
you, follow that. For most, the best results are achieved by taking 5 KR tablets
at the moment your symptom first appears (see the questionnaire above). Initially
you may take KR several times a day. To increase the body’s ability to
balance itself, take equal amounts of Liver Balance Plus & Kidney Rescue
at the same time.
Only take these formulas 6 (six) days a week.
in Kidney Rescue™
Tablet Look and Shape
Wild Rose Root
Holy Basil Powder
Red Raspberry Leaf
here to see the complete
Supplement Facts Panel